2015 GMC Canyon SLE1
**CERTIFIED**, **ONE OWNER CLEAN CAR FAX**, **172 Point Inspection**, ** 4 WHEEL DRIVE **, LOCALLY OWNED AND TRADED, 4WD, 4-Way Power Front Passenger Seat Adjuster, All-Terrain Package, Automatic Locking Rear Differential, Front Recovery Hooks, Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Heavy-Duty Trailering Package, Hill Descent Control, Off-Road Suspension Package, Power Driver Lumbar Control Seat Adjuster, Power Passenger Lumbar Control Seat Adjuster, Preferred Equipment Group 4LE, Rear Body-Color Bumper, Remote Vehicle Starter System, Single-Zone Auto Climate Control Air Conditioning, SLE Convenience Package, Transfer Case Shield, Wheels: 17" x 8" Dark Argent Metallic.
SAY YES TO SULLIVAN -
GMC Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 172 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Transferable Warranty
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Our vehicles are fully serviced and meet STRICT GM Certification requirements. All GM Certified Used Vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty AND 2 years complimentary maintenance! We are located 35 miles from Bradley International Airport (BDL).. Fly in and we will pick you up.
* Comfortable but confident ride quality; many available high-tech features; fuel-efficient engines; classy-looking interior; maneuverable size. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 GMC Canyon is small enough to fit in a garage and is easier to park and has better fuel economy than a full-size truck, yet can still tow a trailer or carry gear. But the Canyon is refined, with arguably the nicest interior in its segment. Source: KBB.com
* The all-new 2015 GMC Canyon will redefine the small truck category with segment-leading features that make it more capable and versatile than any other midsize pickup on the market. Canyon's 305hp 3.6L V6 engine is the most powerful in its segment. When equipped with the trailering package, it offers a Best-in-Class Max Trailering rating of 7,000 lbs. The 2.5L engine is the most powerful in the segment with 200hp. Both engines feature direct injection and variable valve timing. A 6-speed manual transmission is standard on the 2WD SL and extended cab base Canyon trim levels, and an automatic transmission is standard on all other models. Canyon's cabin is precisely crafted, exceptionally quiet and comfortable, and designed to the highest standards. The craftsmanship, attention to details and premium materials are what you expect from all GMC vehicles. Canyon features inlaid, triple-sealed doors, thick windshield and side glass, and liquid-applied sound deadener to help reduce wind noise inside the cab and keep the road noise out. The Canyon was designed to be efficient and maneuverable, yet make a powerful and lasting first impression. Manage your cargo and protect your truck bed with the largest cargo box in a midsized pickup, integrated CornerStep rear bumper for easy access to the box, and available EZ-Lift and Lower tailgate. OnStar offers available 4G LTE built-in Wi-Fi hotspot so you stay connected to the internet and your favorite apps anywhere you go. The standard Rear Vision Camera helps to provide clarity and peace of mind while maneuvering and parking. The available 8-inch-diagonal Color Touch Radio with next-generation IntelliLink lets you customize your media and connect with unprecedented ease. Source:.