Buick Envision SUV Trim Levels
Envision is Buick’s small luxury SUV champion designed to hold its own in one of the most crowded car classes out there.
Not only can the Envision compete with all top brands, but it leaves most trailing behind.
That’s because with the Envision Buick created one of the best cost Vs value ratios in its history. And prospective small crossover buyers took notice.
Just look at the plethora of standard features the base model comes with.
Envision Base – better than most mid-level competitor trims
The starting point of any Envision model is so well-equipped that it can rival competitors with almost twice the price tag.
Any Envision will roll out the factory floor with perks like:
• A 2.5-liter inline-4 engine with 197 horsepower and 192 pound-feet of torque
• Rear vision camera
• Hands-free power liftgate
• Heated front seats
• Eight-way power driver’s and front passenger’s seats
• 4.2-inch color driver information center
• A 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
• Push-button start
• LED daytime running lights
• LED taillamps
• High-intensity discharge headlights
• 8.0-inch touch
• Bluetooth connectivity
• Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility
• Four (4) USB charging ports
• Dual-zone automatic climate control
• Rear parking assist
• The Teen Driver Pack
Now we’ve been selling Buicks here at O'Neill's for more than 20 years, and in all that time, this is hands-down one of the best offers we’ve seen from the car manufacturer.
It was no surprise to any of our sales team members how prospective buyers flocked to get their hands on the Envision.
For such an affordable price, the offer is obscenely prodigal.
Envision Preferred – unlocking options
The second trim is an exact replica of the base model but opens up a few new possibilities.
With almost identical pricing, Envision Preferred lets future owners equip their car with the following features, each paid separately:
• The Highway Safety Kit
• The Active Package for Trailering
• All-weather floor mats and liners
• All-Wheel Drive
• A sunroof
• Illuminated front-door sill plates
Considering the bountiful base model, for many, it only takes one or two extra options to create the perfect Envision rendition for their needs. In that case, Preferred is the answer.
Most buyers, though, go for the middle trim.
Speaking of which...
Envision Essence – the top-end medium trim
Envision’s medium trim can compete with most top trims from its competition.
The model gets a head start with the highly equipped base model but Buick doesn’t rest on its laurels. Instead, it pushes the limits even further by including high-end, luxury features in its mid-level trim.
Future Envision essence owners can thus enjoy things that are usually reserved for the priciest level, like:
• A heated steering wheel
• Heated second-row outboard seats
• Tri-zone climate control
• Perforated leather-appointed seating
• A leather-wrapped steering wheel.
• Blind Spot Monitoring
• Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
• Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
The top two trims share the same name. It’s only fitting since they also share the same strategy of delivering subdued lavishness.
Premium twin trims – when you want everything included
The biggest upgrade the Premium trims bring is a new, more powerful standard engine – the 2.0-liter turbo-4 that will churn out 252 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque.
Considering Envision’s reduced dimensions, those numbers mean an incredibly responsive and able car that delivers one of the smoothest rides in its class.
Both Premium trims also come with standard All-Wheel Drive and all the standard features of the Essence.
Where the two differ is that Premium I adds:
• Forward Collision Alert
• Following Distance Indicator
• Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
• A 7-speaker BOSE premium audio system
• An upgraded 8.0-inch driver information center
• Front and Rear Park Assist
• In-Vehicle Air-Ionizer
• The HiPer Strut front suspension that will optimize your tires’ contact with the road
While Premium II incorporates the entire Premium I package plus:
• Ventilated front seats
• Wireless charging in the form of a pocket where you can place devices to charge automatically
• A driver’s heads-up display
• Automatic high beams
• Thigh support for the driver
It’s like getting absolutely the entire toy store for Christmas, from Barbie dolls to pick-up trucks, the Premium II trim level lives nothing out.
Here at O'Neill's Chevrolet Buick we’re the local go-to source for anything Buick. In that capacity, we can safely say Envision is one of the best models the car manufacturer has ever created, and one of the best offers on the market today.
Come see why prospective crossover buyers swarm our dealership to check out the Envision.
Visit us today and you'll be able to take the model for a drive. After all, there's no better way to get the feel of a car than by driving it around a little.